Having a partner with ED can be difficult to deal with, but it is more difficult for them. Partners cannot even imagine how frustrating it is for their husbands.
In younger men, the problem of ED is often psychological. Stress, depression, and performance anxiety, especially when in a new sexual situation, can be the cause. Medications, for high blood pressure and certain antidepressants, also can lead to erection problems.
In most of these cases, ED medications like Cialis, Cenforce, Fildena, Vilitra, and Viagra can help. They are very effective, they have few side effects, and they are not addictive. If pills do not work, there are other options, including vacuum pumps, injections, and implanted devices. Talk to your doctor if you have any heart diseases or underlying medication conditions.
In some cases, frequent masturbation can also be the cause of a man being unable to achieve an erection. If your partner’s problem is low testosterone such as lack of sex drive and very low energy, testosterone therapy can lead to an impressive improvement in the hormone.
What You Can Do
These six suggestions can help you cope with your partner’s ED.
- Try something new: Most of the time, men with ED can get an erection just by enhancing sexual stimulation. This can mean ramping up foreplay, reading or watching something sexy together, or coming up with a different method of sexual stimulation.
- Take the pressure off: Make him relax and be comfortable in bed. Involve in planned sexual activity when he can take his time to get aroused and get an erection.
- Have a conversation: Start with your own feelings about the situation, and be empathetic about your partner’s situation.
- Go with your partner to the doctor: The patients who are most successful in recovering when there is some kind of mental and physical support. A man with ED alone with a doctor may not express his true situation so his partner can describe his situation.
- Have patience with pills: ED medications such as Cenforce, Fildena, Tadalista, Kamagra, Vidalista are very effective but you should know that these drugs take time to help you get an erection. They also only work when you are sexually aroused.
- Encourage them to get heart-healthy: Good heart and vascular health are directly related to good penis health. It may not reverse erection problems but reduces the risk of future ED problems