Cenforce 120 is a class PDE5 inhibitor and FDA-approved medicine as an oral treatment of ED manufactured by Centurion Laboratories. It shows its effectiveness within 15 to 30 minutes after intake. It contains 120 mg of Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient.
What is Cenforce 120?
Cenforce 120 is a class PDE5 inhibitor and FDA-approved medicine as an oral treatment of ED manufactured by Centurion Laboratories. Cenforce has 120 mg of Sildenafil Citrate as its major active ingredient and hence the name Cenforce-120.
Cenforce-120 shows its effectiveness within 15 to 30 minutes after intake, provided that the patient is sexually stimulated. Patients should take only one tablet in 24 hours with a glass of water. Consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice should be avoided for the medicine to get active faster. It is best to take some food before taking this medicine.
What does Cenforce 120 do?
Cenforce 120 works by reducing the blood pressure levels of the patient, soothing the flexible muscles of the penis wall, and relaxing the blood vessels to attain a harder erection for a longer duration than usual. Patients taking Cenforce 120 or Cenforce 100 review that it helps to achieve a stiff and firm erection that lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
Instructions for Use
- Cenforce 120 mg is strictly for the use of men only. Women or children below 18 years of age should not consume this medicine.
- The current medications of the patient, as well as physical and psychological health, must be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
- Cenforce 120 or Cenforce 200 should not be taken in combination with any other medicine used for the treatment of ED like Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Fildena, etc
- Consult the doctor for further details on the medicine, dosage instructions, precautions to be taken and warnings to be considered before taking the medicine
- Consult the doctor immediately if you observe any negative impact of the medicine
When to avoid Cenforce 120 mg?
You should avoid Cenforce 120 Mg if you:
- Are allergic or hypersensitivity to certain components in the medication
- Have any heart-related problems or blood pressure problems
- Are female or children
- Are taking other similar drugs containing Sildenafil Citrate.