Vigore 100 tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The effects of this drug last for 4 to 5 hours and need to be taken 30 minutes before sexual activity. It can be taken with food but avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce the potency of the drug.
Vigore 100 tablet belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 inhibitors which are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It works by relaxing the blood vessels and smooth muscles in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection but only when you are sexually aroused. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity.
How to take Vigora 100
Take this medicine in the dose and frequency as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with water without chewing or breaking it. Vigora 100 Red Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take when you are planning sexual intercourse. Do not eat fatty meals or drink alcohol with this medicine as it reduces its effectiveness.
Vigora 100 may interact with medications and escalate some health conditions so talk to your doctor before taking this medicine. Do not take this medicine if you have:
- Allergic reaction sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Vigora 100
- Heart problems such as stroke, chest pain, heart failure, or irregular heartbeats
- Ever had a stroke
- Low or high blood pressure
- Severe vision problem
- Kidney or liver problems
- Blood-related problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Deformed penis or Priapism
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
Do not take other Erectile Dysfunction drugs while taking Vogora 100. Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines containing nitrates. In case of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention.
Major & minor side effects for Vigora 100 Tablet are:
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion