Summary: Vidalista 20 is one of the most effective drugs that can help men attain erection. Vidalista 20 enters the circulatory system and relaxes the muscle cells in the blood vessels and contradicts the PDE5 enzyme. Vidalista 20 should be taken orally in its original state as instructed by a certified doctor.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the common reasons for male infertility and reduced sexual performance in men and is often caused by a mental and physical condition. This can result in a lack of self-confidence, depression and can also be an early warning of a more serious illness, like, atherosclerosis, heart disease, high blood pressure, or high blood sugar from Diabetes. Though this situation can be stressful, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate symptoms. One of the most effective drugs that can help men attain an erection is Vidalista 20.
The use of Vidalista 20 Mg
Vidalista 20 is a medical remedy for battling some of the common blood flow-related disorders like Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertension, Hyperplasia, etc.
Cialis has been the traditional method for treating erectile disorder for more than a decade, but many men can’t afford it. The development and introduction of Vidalista 20 Mg have rosed the hopes of sufferers at affordable prices.
How does Vidalista 20 work?
Vidalista 20 has similar ingredients as that of Cialis. The main component of the drug is Tadalafil, a vessel dilating component which opens out the narrow blood vessels.
- First step: You take Tadalafil-rich Vidalista 20 Mg with a glass of water.
- Second step: Vidalista 20 enters the circulatory system and relaxes the muscle cells in the blood vessels.
- Third step: As the inflated muscles loosen up, blood vessels get more space for displacing higher blood.
When an ED patient intakes Vidalista 20 Mg, they add synthesized cGMP or PDE5 inhibitors in the body. As the level of cGMP increases in the body, it reduces the production of PDE5 enzymes. As soon as volume returns to the normal state, the muscle cells create leeway for blood flow in the genital arteries leading to an intensified erection.
The difference between ED and non-ED patients.
- Non-ED patients
The erection is pretty straightforward in the non-ED patient as the brain communicates with the penis quickly. Brain and penis need a mediator for communication. During sexual stimulation cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP) is released which reduces the PDE5 enzyme. This orders higher blood flow in the penis for an erection.
The erection is pretty complicated because the communication between the brain and the penis gets destroyed. ED patients have PDE5 (cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5) enzymes which diminish the cGMP level making it difficult for the brain to respond to the sexual stimulation.
The direction for usage
Before taking any dose, you should make sure that you read and follow the instruction given by the doctor and the tablet manual. The drugs begin to show results 30 minutes after consumption. Under the right conditions, the effect of the drug stays for 5 to 6 hours and 36 hours in your body.
Swallow it using water. You can take Vidalista before or after a meal. Most of the food items don’t affect the extent and rate of absorption.
The path of admission
The medication should be taken orally in its original state. Swallow the pills as advised by the doctors or as instructed in the package. Keep it in your tongue to get quicker results. Don’t grind or break the pill into a finer solution for higher bioavailability as a high dosage of the drug in the system can cause dangerous side-effects.
How to experience the full effect of Vidalista 20?
- There’re a lot of things that contribute to erection in the background. One of them is a psychological state. To experience the full potential of Vidalista 20, you need to fend off the stress and focus on getting sexually aroused.
- Vidalista 20 Mg lasts for more than 36 long hours which gives you more than enough time. Vidalista is not a sexual stimulant so it will only work when you are aroused. If you are good at tolerating delay, you can harvest the advantages of its effectivity.
- It is most effective when you have a decent mood along with good food. Vidalista 20 Mg is primarily unaffected by the presence of food content in the blood; however, the efficiency is minutely diluted by specific items like alcohol, coffee, cheese, etc.
What factors affect the dose?
Your doctors will advise you on the optimized dose based on your physical condition and the severity of your ED. He must be informed about your medical history and your terms with current medication. You must state everything transparently to your doctor.
Here’s how your honesty and clarity decide the dose.
Telling everything about the previous Vidalista use and dosage
If are a first-time user of Vidalista, your doctor will start your dose with the minimum concentration, i.e., Vidalista 20 Mg or Vidalista 5 Mg. If you are an existing user and the current dose is not giving the desired results, your doctor might elevate the dosage or strength of the drug.
Staying vocal about the subsisting medicines
Inform your doctor about the current medicines you are taking and ask the interference of Vidalista 20 Mg with them. It gives him the idea of the exact dose you should take.
Being obvious about your tolerance power
Whether you are a new or an existing user, staying transparent about the tolerance power and revealing the slightest side effects would give your doctor a brief detail about how your body reacts to the drug. If the dosage causes a reaction or has no effect, your doctor would adjust the ideal dosage for you.
Being open in revealing your sexual frequency
Your sexual frequency is the ultimate dose of the decider. Based on the number of times you have sex, your doctor would suggest the timing and the dose. If you are sexually active, he will most probably channelize Vidalista 20 Mg or Vidalista 2.5 Mg dose for you.
When should you get in touch with the doctor?
- When Vidalista 20 Mg fails to give you an erection
- When Vidalista 20 Mg results in unwanted side effects
- When you overdose.
Side effects of Vidalista 20 Mg
The first month of Vidalista 20 intake many projects some of the milder or moderate side-effects. With regular consumption, the majority of the patients get used to the medicine.
The prominent side-effects of Vidalista 20 are:
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Pain in limb and
1% of respondents get affected by the corollary impacts such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hyperhidrosis (sweating)
- Penile trauma
- Chest pain
Medical conditions inviting immediate attention
- Priapism: Taking Vidalista 20 Mg without any restrains may result in cross-reactivity in PDE3 and PDE5. Such reaction leads to a cumulative erection effect causing a painful erection called Priapism. This is more common in people who have sickle cell anemia.
- Variety of eye diseases: Taking more than the recommended dosage of Vidalista 20 Mg can give mild and temporary visual symptoms like conjunctival hyperemia, swelling of eyelids, retinal vascular occlusion, change in color vision, etc. If you don’t inform your doctor during these situations, you have a risk of permanent vision loss.
- Hearing problems: Some patients have shown signs of hearing loss. The loss is temporarily associated with the ingestion of PDE5 inhibitors in the body. Some also hear a continuous ringing sound.
To avoid these side effects, all the patients must follow the prescribed schedule and dosage.
Vidalista 20 Mg Contraindications
As all the medicines and drugs have active components, they may cross-react with each other leading to negative consequences. Some contradictions of Vidalista 20 Mg with other substances are listed below:
Administering substances containing nitrates with the Vidalista 20 Mg is strictly prohibited. Using them together may result in fatal hypotension.
Antibiotics like clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin, telithromycin,etc., alter the actual potential of Tadalafil-rich Vidalista 20 Mg. As a result, the effect of the drug may not be as expected.
Antifungal medicines like ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox) increase the exposure of the drug in the body. Inform the doctor if you are planning to use Vidalista 20 and Antifungal medicines together.
No ED drug should be taken over another ED drug as it can cause an overdose. Adding Tadalafil to Sildenafil, Udenafil, Avanafil, etc. would increase the chances of catching other diseases.
What to do in case of an overdose?
Follow the instruction given on the leaflet inside the package and follow the advice recommended by the doctor to minimize the chances of an overdose. If you overdose, stop the dose immediately and visit the doctor as soon as possible.
What to do in case of a missed dose?
The ingredients of Vidalista 20 Mg is adjusted to target all the type of the audience, including the one who loves daily sex. The minimum of Vidalista is 2.5 mg is usually recommended to be taken daily and in case of the missed dose, take the pill in the next scheduled timing. Don’t take the missed dose if you are close to the second dose.
Precautions and Warnings
- Don’t ever inject the dose into your bloodstream.
- Don’t bite, split, or chew the medicine.
- Don’t take it when you abstain from sexual activities.
- Don’t give it to women or children below 18 years of age.
- Don’t use this drug if you have galactose intolerance.
- Keep it away from kids and pets.
- Stick to the instructed route of administration i.e. orally.
- Vidalista 20 Mg does not enhance your sex drive nor prevents you from the STDs, so don’t take it if you are not sexually aroused.
- Read through the patient information leaflet for more details.
- Don’t self-medicate yourself or get influenced by other’s opinions. Take counsel from the healthcare professional and follow the dosage as instructed.
- If the pills are expired, dispose of them immediately.
- Only buy original tablets from certified stores and sellers.
Vidalista 20 is an FDA approved and a licensed product of Centurion Labs. Vidalista 20 has a bioequivalent balance between the active component Tadalafil and other inactive substances like iron oxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, talc, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, and triacetin.