Suhagra 50 is a prescription drug used to treat male erecticle dysfunction in men. The dosage of Suhagra 50 tablet should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor as it has the strength of 50 mg.
Suhagra 50 is a prescription drug used to treat male erecticle dysfunction in men. It belongs to a group of medicine referred to as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. This enzyme works by relaxing the blood vessels and allows blood to flow freely to the penis which helps to get and maintain an erection for longer.
The dosage of Suhagra 50 tablet should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor as it has the strength of 50 mg. The time it takes for the drug to take effect depends on the health, mental condition, age, and weight of the user, but it normally takes between half an hour to 1 hour.
Men shouldn’t use the other drugs alongside Suhagra tablets without consulting a doctor. Also, let your doctor know your entire medical record or the other health if you’re planning to take Suhagra 50.
How to Use Suhagra 50 Mg Tablet?
You should take Suhagra 50 mg within the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush or break it before consumption.
- Take this medicine about one hour before planned sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Suhagra 50 or Suhagra 25 medicine after an outsized meal or high-fat meal because it may take an extended time to experience its effects.
- You won’t get an erection if you’re not sexually stimulated. It can assist you to get an erection once you are sexually aroused.
- Take this drug only once a day.
Side Effects Suhagra 50 Mg Tablet
Most side effects of Suhagra 50 mg or Suhagra 100 mg do not require any medical attention and would soon resolve as your body gets used to the drug. Consult your doctor if the side effects persist or if the condition is severe.
Common side effects of Suhagra are:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination