Kamagra Chewable Tablets helps to achieve and maintain a firmly erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Take Kamagra only when you need it or as advised by the doctor. You should take it only once each day.
Kamagra Chewable Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, which works by relaxing the blood vessels in the male sex organ, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual arousal. This helps to achieve and maintain a firmly erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Information of Kamagra 100 Chewable tablet
- Take it only when you need it or as advised by the doctor. You should take it only once each day.
- To get the best results, take Kamagra chewable Tablet about 1 hour before sexual activity. It can take it anywhere between half-hour and 4 hours to show its effects depending on the health condition of the user.
- Kamagra chewable tablet helps achieve and maintain an erection, but you have to be sexually stimulated.
- Do not use Kamagra chewable tablets if you’ve got recently taken medicines containing nitrates.
- Visit your healthcare provider if the erection persists for more than 5 hours after sexual activity.
- Do not take These tablet if you latterly had a stroke, an attack or if you’ve got a significant disease or very low vital sign
Precautions for Kamagra Sildenafil Citrate 100 Mg Tablets:
- Kamagra chewable tablets 100mg may sometimes cause drowsiness and dizziness These effects could also be worse if you take the drug with alcohol or certain medicines. Use this medication with caution.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, make sure you are not dehydrated. Contact your doctor if the side effects are serious.
- Kamagra 100 mg Chewable tablets may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes. Contact your healthcare provider if vision changes persist.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing are reported in some patients who have taken Sildenafil. Sometimes they also noticed ringing within the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor directly.
- Do not use medicines or treatments for ED while you’re using Sildenafil without first checking together with your doctor.