Fildena 50 is a generic Viagra and a close member of PDE5 inhibitor medicines. Fildena is a remedy for those males who are not able to attain a desirable erection.
Fildena 50 mg tablets are to be taken only when you wish to have sexual intercourse with your partner. The optimal period to take Fildena is one hour before sexual activity because this tablet requires about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to show its results and lasts up to four hours.
You must take this tablet with water, and you can have food along with it. Maintaining a 24-hour gap between the two doses of Fildena 50 or Fildena 100 is necessary to avoid the risk of side effects and overdose.
Is Fildena approved?
Among the various erectile dysfunction drugs available on the market, one of the best medications is Fildena. Fildena 50 is a drug that is prescribed by doctors for treating erectile dysfunction. Fildena is a drug that has the same ingredients as Viagra. The main ingredient of Viagra medicines is Sildenafil Citrate. Fildena is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Private Limited. It is a pharmacological drug that is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is a very effective drug that is taken by men suffering from erectile dysfunction. Studies have proved that 92% of men have obtained better results in their erections after using Fildena 50 and have experienced increase sexual drive and vigor in men. Fildena 50 review is positively described on all medical websites.
Precautions and Warnings
- Do not take or continue to use Fildena 50 if you have experienced any allergic reactions to Sildenafil citrate, such as rashes on your body, hives, swelling of your lips, face, and tongue. Consult your doctor if you experience any allergic reaction to your body.
- Do not take Fildena 50 or Fildena 150 with any other PDE5 inhibitors as this may cause an overdose.
- Men who have taken any dental surgery must be cautious before taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children under the age of 18. Make sure to keep this medicine out of the sight of children.
- Always read all the necessary information and consult a healthcare professional before taking Fildena 50.