Cenforce Professional is used for erectile dysfunction treatment. It is best to take the medicine 45 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Cenforce Professional should only be taken under the advice of a doctor.
Cenforce Professional is a medication containing the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. It is used for erectile dysfunction treatment, a condition in which the correct erection of the penis doesn’t occur. Cenforce Professional works by regulating the blood flow in blood vessels for a better erection
How to take Cenforce Professional?
Cenforce Professional can be taken as one whole tablet with a glass of water or food. The patient should not crush, break, or chew the tablet as it can cause undesired effects. It should be taken as per the advice of the medical professional. The patient must take Cenforce Professional or Cenforce 200 dosage 45 minutes to 1 hour before sexual intercourse. However, the patient needs to be sexually aroused for the medicine to show its effectiveness. Most men taking Cenforce Professional review that this is the most effective ED medication they have taken. It is advisable to take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Precautions of Cenforce Professional tablet:
- If one is already taking any medicine for the treatment of high blood pressure and
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), then the consumption of Cenforce Professional may not be effective. An active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate of the Cenforce tablet may interact with these medications and cause negative effects.
- If a patient with heart disease consumes Cenforce Professional and suffers any side effects,
- then he needs to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- You must seek medical help if you experience any severe side effects with the use of Cenforce Professional.
- Keep it away from children. Always check with your doctor while using Cenforce Professional.
- Do not use or consume the medicine without the doctor’s proper permission.
You must positively inform the doctor about any specific medication you are taking. One must strictly avoid taking street drugs containing Nitrate. Drug interactions with sildenafil can be harmful to the patient. Some of the drugs which interact with sildenafil citrate are aspirin, Cialis, amlodipine other phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
What Are the Side Effects of the Cenforce Professional (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination