Malegra is one of the most popular and effective medicines that can help men with erectile dysfunction. It is an FDA-approved medicine produced by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Malegra begins to take effect 30 to 45 mins after consumption and lasts for 4 to 5 hours.
Erectile dysfunction(ED) is a serious disorder that affects a lot of men around the world, but thankfully, there are medical treatments available to help these men get erections again and get back to enjoying active sex life. One of the best medicines in India is Malegra.
What is Malegra?
The active ingredient of Malegra is Sildenafil Citrate. It is this that helps men who are weak, get sexually active, and get a stiffer erection, which causes them last more while engaging in sexual relations. Malegra is a very high-quality generic adaptation of Viagra. It gives users all the advantages at a much lower cost.
What Is Malegra Used For?
Today, large numbers of men everywhere throughout the globe are utilizing Malegra to deal with their sexual weakness, also called Erectile Dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate contained in Malegra acts quickly and shows desired results.
How does Malegra treat ED?
Malegra and similar ED pills like Viagra, Cialis, Kamagra, and Cenforce work by relaxing muscles and blood vessels inside the penis, which helps the required amount of blood to arrive in the penis which helps get an erection. It also helps them erect faster after ejaculation. These tablet is not a sexual stimulant so it will only work when a man is sexually high.
How to Take Malegra?
Most importantly, it is basic to take note that you should just take one dose of Malegra (Sildenafil Citrate) within 24 hours. Do not break or crush this pill, take it whole with a glass of water. Usually, the drug would begin to work within 30-50 minutes but in some cases, it has also been seen to start working within 15-30 minutes. The best thing about Malegra is that the effects of this medication can last for up to 4 to 5 hours. To experience the best results, it should be taken on an empty stomach. If you take the pill after eating food, it could delay its effect.
Why is Malegra a Popular Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction?
Malegra starts taking effect within 15 minutes. It’s a popular and effective treatment for ED issues as 80% of men review that this medicine has helped with their sexual problems. Malegra was the first FDA-approved treatment for erectile dysfunction problems in India and has been trusted ever since. It has been proven that These pills is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction problems. The effects of the medicine can help get and maintain an erection that lasts up to 4 hours.
Why from Sunrise Remedies?
Malegra is produced by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd, a well-known trusted pharmaceutical company in India. The company specializes in producing generic drugs under strict guidelines. Sunrise Remedies is an ISO 9001:2015 certified pharmaceutical company based in Ahmedabad.
Precautions that need to be taken before using Malegra
- Do not use Malegra with substances containing nitrates, such as nitroglycerin as it can cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Malegra as it will reduce the effects of the medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 18 years of age.
- Don’t use Malegra if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Don’t take Malegra 100 more than once in 24 hours.
- Do not eat fatty foods, and grapefruit juice along Malegra to avoid any unwanted effects.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other ingredients in Malegra.
- Do not take this pill if you have a history of any heart attack.
- Malegra only works when a man is sexually aroused so do not take this medicine if you don’t plan to have any sexual activity.
- This medication should not be taken by women.
- This medicine will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases(STDs).
- Malegra must only be taken under the advice of a certified doctor.
Malegra Side Effects:
- Diarrhea, Nausea
- Headache and Dizziness
- Runny or stuffy nose,
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Burning or itching while urinating
- Swelling in parts of your body
- Signs of an allergic reaction